Dear Friends, Blog Readers, and All Others, I am so excited to share with you about my new book that was recently published earlier this year! Please join me in thanking God and in celebrating the launching of my new book titled: “Project Management, Leadership, and Performance: A Quantitative Study of Key Factors Leading to Project Success”!
If you have read my blog posts on theinspiredlifeinfo.com, then you are probably, by now, very familiar and acquainted with the importance of living an inspired life with God! And, it is good to see the results and the example of an inspired life! See, God has done this wonderful and amazing thing for me, and I believe it is good to testify to God’s glory and to just share it here with you all! Also, I believe that this is a great opportunity to introduce this book to everyone that would like to join my coaching and mentoring program that will be established this November with thetrueprosperityformula.com!
But, just to give you some important information about the book, I have listed below 7 key points to help you decide if you are interested in buying this book. Also, keep in mind, if you are interested in learning more about project success, and about how to apply research results to your project management, leadership, and performance skills, then I would highly recommend this book to you! The book was written based on my doctoral dissertation that I completed earlier this year, and it is filled with detail research results that can be very effective for those who want to know the results, and to be able to apply the results practically into their project management, leadership and performance work practices!
This book has several useful benefits to point out:
1. This book is based on an actual research study that was conducted with real data, direct and empirical data results from real practicing Project Managers!
2. The book contains extensive and comprehensive data analyses of the data responses and the research results!
3. The research study and the results from the study are presented in a formal and yet easy to understand doctoral dissertation format!
4. Over 45 tables and a total of 25 figures are included in the book to show case the research data results in a way that readers can easily apply the results for practical purposes!
5. The book provides helpful data results that can be readily utilized and integrated by a variety of people from several backgrounds, including, students, instructors, researchers, business owners, leaders, managers, and as well as, utilization at the organizational level from various industries, fields and functions!
6. For a quick glance of the data results and with a straightforward approach, this book also provides the rankings of the data results and percentage contributions to project success in terms of the leadership behaviors, leadership outcomes, critical success factors, and project success criteria! And,
7. The practical application of the data results provided in this book can lead to the improvement of project success rate across various business industries, can help to improve leadership and management strategies, and can serve as a base for further research study in the future, plus more!
Therefore, with great appreciation, consideration, and humility, I invite you to get a copy of this book and to join me in cordially sharing the good news of this book with everyone that you believe will find the book useful and beneficial!
In addition, I am happy to share with you that, you can now get this book directly from Amazon here!
And, as well as other fine bookstores near you!
Be sure to get a copy for yourself and for your business colleagues, friends and family! I truly believe you will be blessed by having this book, and I truly appreciate your support! Then, of course, continue to visit and to share your perspective here at theinspiredlifeinfo.com! And, as always, live your best life with God, and live inspired!
Evangelist, Dr. Unyime E. Bond, Ph.D.,
New Jersey, US
A Brief Note About the Author: Dr. Unyime Bond is a knowledgeable and experienced leadership and management professional with a background including engineering, organization and management. She is skilled with practical, theoretical, research and procedural knowledge, and the application of concepts encompassing business organization and management. Her areas of expertise and interests include leadership, project management, program management, portfolio management, risk management, performance management and project success. She currently serves as the President and CEO of Jesus Loves You Today, Inc.